Sometimes it can be difficult to navigate the maze of the federal government. Congresswoman Kaptur's district office can help you obtain reliable information, order forms, and inquire on your behalf with a federal agency.

For assistance, please fill out the Letter of Authorization form found here and submit it to the Congresswoman's Toledo office.

Listed below are some of the agencies that Congresswoman Kaptur's office can help with. Please check their web sites before contacting the office because they may contain the information you need: